Dear Parents and Guardians:
RE: Health/Procedures Update from Kid City Christian Preschool
Once again I would like to thank you for helping KCCP to stay in compliance with the CDC/AZ Health Department guidelines. The staff continues to do an excellent job with procedures in the classroom sanitation and disinfecting all areas. Parent’s thank you for wearing a mask during drop off/pick up and helping the teachers with temperature taking and hand sanitizing the children before entering the classroom. Below you will find the updated KCCP health policies:
- Please wear a mask at drop off and pick up.
- Parents/children will need to use hand sanitizer at check in before signing in.
- Stay at the door after sign in and the teacher will assist the child into the classroom.
- Please take your child’s temperature before leaving your home, if temperature is 100.4 keep your child home. Children’s temperatures will be taken before they are let in the classroom. A temp of 100.4 or higher will require you to take the child home.
- Allergies: If your child has allergies we will need a doctor’s note stating the symptoms.
Chills, coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting.
The KCCP website has been updated with current CDC information. I’ve attached some informational flyers from the CDC site with this letter.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation and be safe!
Cindy Rodriguez, Director
Kid City Christian Preschool